CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

My new calling!

Well, no more relaxing on Sundays. I was just called last Sunday to be the first counselor in the Relief Society Presidency in my college ward. Wow, SHOCKER! I feel completely inadequate. I am so super excited though! I have loved my college ward since the day I started going! I just love the liveliness there and how everyone is just trying to make friends and have a good time! This calling will definitely help me get to know people better and get out of my comfort zone a little more! I already taught my first lesson last week before I was even set apart for the calling. I was so nervous but I got through it and it ended up being half way decent! I'm very excited for the challenges ahead and the friendships I will make!

0 comments: