CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow in Dixie!

St. George Temple/Visitors center
St. George Temple
The Dixie Rock covered in snow!
Sherisa and I
Christmas tree on Main Street
Cute little Judd's store!
Looking out over St. George
My old high school...Dixie High

AMAZING!!! It snowed in St. George a couple of nights ago and Sherisa and I just couldn't help but get out and take some pictures. It was gorgeous! My little brother actually got a snow day at school. The only snow day I ever got in school was when I was in like 4th grade; I have never had a snow day since. I had to wake up and take a final at the college that morning and the roads were so slick. It is so different to drive in but actually pretty fun! Us St. George people don't really know how to react to the snow. I was hanging out with my friends Andy and Ben out in Ivins and there was about 6 or 7 inches out there. We got about 3 or 4 inches in town. As I was driving home around midnight or so, it was just chucking snow. I just couldn't help but ponder on my life and the many blessings I receive every day. I was so happy I just wanted to cry. The snow was so beautiful as it packed itself softly on the ground. I have never seen St. George look so beautiful. I was one happy girl! Almost every house had a snowman out front since this would probably be the only chance we have in a long time. I'm so grateful for my blessings and that I was able to be a part of such a beautiful experience! It just brightened up my week!

0 comments: