CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Warm Springs!!!




Ok, so I haven't posted in such a long time. This should've been posted back in November. Anyways, it's worth posting so better late than never! My family and I went to Warm Springs in November which is located in Moapa. The water is naturally about 75-80 degrees so we were able to go swimming in November! I was so amazed that we could actually swim outdoors that late in the year. We had such a blast! There was about 21 of us and it was so crazy because we got every single person (grandpa included) in the pool except for grandma. In my whole 20 years of life, I have never seen my grandpa swimming in an actual swimming pool. We had a little picnic there and so many laughs! We played basketball, marco-polo, the shark game, and just swam! It was awesome! The pool is amazing because it is so warm and the pool is just huge! My family and I were the only ones in the whole place which is unusual because normally it's packed there! Oh my gosh, it is just amazing! The water runs all around the area in a little river and the place is just beautiful. I actually got sunburned in November; now that is unusual! Anyways, you all should take a trip there sometime; it is TOTALLY worth it! Just go to google and type in warm springs-nevada/reservations and it will walk you through steps to make a reservation. It's only like 2 bucks a person!

0 comments: