CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

CAVING!!!







Ok, this was the best! My friends and I have recently met some guys that are so fun! Dave, Craig, and Braeden are just a crack up to be around and we've had so much fun with them in the short time we've been friends. We had talked about going caving a few times because all of the boys are from up north and haven't ever been and Kimber hadn't been either. I knew it would never happen if we didn't set a date and time and just go for it so I text everyone and we set a time and went! Caving is such a thrill! If you've ever been, you'll know what I'm talking about. You hike down into caves at night(we went to the Snow Canyon Caves) and you take like 3 glowsticks per person. Once you get into the opening, you break the glowsticks, tie a string through the hole, and swing them around above your head. The glowing specs fly all over the cave walls and floor and all over your body. Everyone is camoed in and you play hide and go seek! Oh, it is a blast! I couldn't get the look of the caves after we had put the glowsticks everywhere with my camera but it's so great! It was me, Kim, Kels, Madi, Dave, and Craig that went and it was fun to see the reactions of the people who hadn't gone before. I'm a flake and couldn't find the caves forever but we lucked out and I finally found them! It was so fun!

0 comments: