CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Car!!!

Ok, I haven't updated my blog for a very long time so the next like 3 or 4 posts are all going to be updates. I bought a new car in March and am so excited about it! It's a 2008 Hyundai Elantra and it's just so fun! I decided to get back into debt so that I could have a 4 door vehicle and a more reliable car. I loved my Civic so much but the 2 doors drove me totally crazy and it was starting to get a lot of wear and tear on it and I just didn't want to pay for all of the repairs. I also love having no subs in my trunk! It's SO nice! I enjoy being able to take 5 people in my car now and having tons and tons of trunk space! My car is a manual transmission which was a must for me on any car that I bought. It was just everything I had been looking for in a new car and it was cheaper to get a brand new Hyundai Elantra as it was to have a used Mazda 3 which was my other option. I just love it! It has XM radio, alloy wheels, sunroof, heated seats, audio controls on the steering wheel, tinted windows, 5 year bumper to bumper warranty, and just tons of little perks that I was freakered about when I was shopping for cars. Anyways, that's my latest exciting purchase!

0 comments: