CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Road Runners

Me, Linds, and Brock
The fireworks!
Road Runner Mascott
Road Runners playing ball!
Me and Linds
So we have this baseball team here in St. George called the Road Runners. They took the place of the Zion Pioneers that used to be here a while back. One our friends, Brock, is the team manager. He puts free tickets up at the stand so that we can come pick them up and get in for the games! Tonight was my first game! It was so fun! My friend Linds called me and asked if I wanted to come with her so we went together! The atmosphere was fun and it was nice to be out and about! I had no clue that they would be doing fireworks after the game. I have never been that close to fireworks in my life! It was awesome! They were like right above our heads and they were BEAUTIFUL! They did a TON too! The Road Runners lost but not by too much. It sure was fun though! I'd like to go to them more often and since Brock is such a gem and gets us free tickets...it's hard to say no! It's hard to find a time to go though. They play like Monday through Saturday most of the time I think? Saturday is about the only day that I can go to them. Oh well...it was a blast!

2 comments:

Vanes said...

YEAH!! A blog! I'm SO happy! It's so nice to see my cute little sis! Arizona looks like it was blast - good for you! I sure miss you! Congrats on the BLOG! Link from mine and put on some music!

Marie Holmes said...

Uh Hum! Did you forget to tell me you had a blog!?! I was so excited to see you have one. Now you need to get your Dad & Mom going! Anyways, good to know you're out there!
Love, Mer