CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

ARIZONA!








Well, I had the opportunity to go to Arizona this past weekend to visit my good friend Lance. It was a blast! We had so much fun and I got to try lot of new things! I stayed in Prescott with Lance at his brother and sister in-law's house. They were such sweet people and so much fun! I got there Thursday evening and just kinda got acquainted with everyone! Friday was probably my favorite day! Lance planned a lot of fun things for us to do! We went fourwheelin in the Jeep and walked around Jerome (it's a city on a hill). We went out and about that night and went to a movie. Saturday we went and painted pottery. We were there FOREVER! the problem was, Lance and I are both perfectionists and so we took forever to paint our cars. It's the neatest little shop though! You can choose from a huge variety of things to paint. You just pay 15 bucks and paint it how you want it! Then they glaze and fire it and you get it back in a few days! After we were done we were STARVING! Lance found this little ghetto Thai restaurant and we were a little worried about our choice. WOW, it ended up being probably some of the best food I've ever eaten! It was SO yummy! Sunday we went to church and just dinked around and then I went home Monday morning. It was so good to see Lance! He was like my best bud while he lived in St. George and I sure miss him! He's so fun to be around and I had a lot of fun spending time with him! It was worth the long drive by myself!

1 comments:

Hugh 'Da' Mann said...

Hey! I’m Hugh. I really like the picture of Lance with the jeep. Just wondering if you could forward that pic to me to write up on my blog. sarongutan.blogspot.com compiles pics of people around the world having fun and good times. With fun and silly captions and descriptions to describe it. Mainly to reminisce & share good and forgotten times.
Thanks!