CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hair Day at the Bushnell's!!!

Kimber and I with my foils
Me laying on the counter while Kimber washed my hair
Mom with her foils

Ok, first of all, Kimber is the BEST! Honestly, she came over to my house and did mine and my moms hair. We both got cuts and two colors. Kimber has done my hair now for the past year or so probably. She just graduated from Evans hair school in September (Congrats Kimb!) and she is now looking for work. As of right now, she isn't actually working in a salon and I LOVE how she does my hair so I made her come do it at my house...rude, I know. It was pretty comical because we had to lay on the counter for Kimber to wash our hair out and it felt a LITTLE awkward! She is always such a gem though! My mom always pays like 95 bucks to get her hair done which I think is ridiculous so I told her that maybe Kimber would do hers as well. I asked Kimber and she was fine with it so we made a hair day at the Bushnell's! Thank heavens for Kimber because I love getting my hair done and I get it done probably like every month and a half to two months so she's just a gem to have around! Our hair both turned out lovely and it was a super fun day! THANK YOU KIMBER!!!

0 comments: