CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Halloween Party!





So I went to a Halloween party last Friday and we had a blast! You'll see in one of the pictures I posted that I got caught on camera laughing my head off! My good friend Kimber invited me to come join the party and we always have such a good time together. They did this little guessing game and it was just gross! There was like 10 different paper bags and inside the bags was a ziploc bag that had something in it. We had to stick our hand in the bag and guess what it was. There was like salsa, refried beans, cottage cheese, etc. YUCK! It was grossin me out! Anyways, I met a couple fun people there and it was fun to just get out and have a good time. We were all supposed to wear costumes but I didn't have a lot of time so I just dressed up in a lot of spandex stuff and went to the party! It's nice to have good friends! Kimber is such a gem and I love hanging out with her!

1 comments:

Vanes said...

You KNOW you look HOT!! Couldn't love the crimper more!! :) Can we borrow it?!

So glad you have such GREAT friends!!