CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

SNOW!!!


Oh my gosh! This weekend was just incredible! My family and I took a drive up to Cedar to go up the canyon and look at the leaves that had changed color for the start of the Fall season. About 8 miles outside of Cedar we saw little flakes of snow coming down. As the day moved on a little bit, the snow increased and the flakes became bigger and even more beautiful! Now, if you are from somewhere like St. George where it NEVER snows, this is a pretty exciting event! I love the snow SO much! I also LOVE Christmas music (Manheim Steamroller in particular). I brought a few Christmas cd's along and we listened to them all day. It brought warm memories and much excitement! The months of October through December are my all time favorites! The many wonderful memories is what makes that such a wonderful time of year for me! We all drove up Cedar canyon together and it was BEAUTIFUL. The leaves were shades of red, yellow, orange, and lime green. Now, seeing the leaves when the sun is shinning is one thing, but seeing them while it is snowing is just incredible! I was on a high! This definitely made my Top 10 List of one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. It made me think of how wonderful my life is and for the many blessings that my Father in Heaven has given me. It amazes me that I can drive 1 hour and go to a place so beautiful. My life is one that is truely blessed...not to mention that I am very grateful to live in the United States of America where I can find beauty and warm memories so easily!

3 comments:

Marie Holmes said...

What!?!

Nicolette Beaumont said...

You have been tagged!
Go to my site for more information.

-Nicolette

Vanes said...

We missed out this day! Too bad I'm freaked about the snow - I love to look at it, hate to drive in it!! :)